What Is The Definition of Combination Skin?
- Does your skin fluctuate depending on the seasons?
- Can you distinguish different skin types when assessing your skin?
- If you face a battle with your T-zone, you have combination skin.
How Do You Know If You Have Combination Skin?
It is characterized by an oily T-Zone (forehead, nose and chin) and dry or flaking skin on the cheeks.
If you are unsure of whether you have combination skin, below are the signs to help you determine that.
What Causes Combination Skin?
A variety of factors can contribute to combination skin, but often, it just comes down to the following:
- Skincare Products
- Using products that contain harsh or skin-aggravating ingredients can lead to certain areas of the skin drying out whereas the other areas of the face (T-Zone) will continue stimulating oil-production.
- When finding the right products that suit you, the results on your skin can improve and be noticeable almost immediately.
- There isn’t a one size fits all solution, caring for different parts of your face differently is the battle.
- Matte-finish ingredients work great on oily areas; however, you would not be able to use this on the dry areas. Dry-areas would need a richer and absorbing moisturizer- oily areas would need to be avoided. The key to balancing combination skin is knowing when and where to layer products!
What Treatments and Products Work for Combination Skin?
Our Signature Laser Facial
+ Deep cleansing, removes oil, dirt & bacteria
+ Improves pigmentation
+ Boosts collagen
+ Reveals even brighter skin with charcoal lotion applied prior to the Signature Laser facial.
Schedule a consultation and signature facial with us where you will meet your dedicated laser technician who will review your skin concerns in details, medical history & skincare goals you are hoping to achieve. By the end of your consultation you will know and understand your skin type better, alongside a personalized treatment plan with our in-house skin product recommendations.
For beginners we recommend our Signature Laser Facial which uses safe energy-based technology to boost collagen production, minimized pores, tighter skin and improve discoloration. This treatment is completely safe on all skin tones and types and will leave your skin glowing and deeply cleansed!