With winter comes cooler weather which can be harmful for our skin. As our skin adjusts to being exposed to changing temperatures, it is important we understand the best ways to take care of our skin in cooler weathers.
Effective skincare during the winter months means added hydration and giving your skin that extra help.
Common causes of winter skin are often associated with:
When assessing your skin during the changing seasons, you will notice that your skin may feel drier, and your skin feels like it has been zapped of all moisture! Cold air, dry heat and winter wind are all aspects that contribute to the state of your skin.
To keep your skin looking healthy, even during colder months, there are steps you can take:
- Protect your skin against the cold winds, winter sun can be just as damaging as the summer sun so ALWAYS wear sunscreen!
- Hydrate by drinking enough water. The skin is made up of 64% water and how your skin looks and feels is largely dictated by hydration levels.
- Avoid hot water. As much as we love show showers & baths, our skin hates them. Hot water can dry out your skin so be sure to moisturize and use lukewarm water instead.
- Exfoliate less- once a week is fine to help boost skin regeneration. However, please remember that your skin barrier is already compromised in these harsher winter months due to the cold weather.
- Change your skincare routine. Colder months require much-need moisture into the skin. Using serums packed with antioxidants such as Hyaluronic Acid & Glycolic Acid can help hydrate and brighten dull winter skin. Pamper your skin with our Brightening Serum, and Hydration Boost. Need extra TLC? Use our Hydrating Sheet Mask which helps saturate dry, tired skin with vitamins, amino acids, minerals and natural plant extracts. It helps to leave skin hydrated, replenished, relaxed, and refreshed. Ideal after our Skin Laundry Laser facials.
Our Signature laser facial is safe for all skin types, with immediate results and works at:
+ Deep cleansing, removes oil, dirt & bacteria
+ Improves pigmentation
+ Boosts collagen
The best part- it’s FREE for all new clients who have a valid Emirates ID. Don’t have an Emirates ID, no need to worry, we offer 50% off for those without an Emirates ID!
Our Hydrafacial is a great facial to pamper your skin and gives you instant radiance with no downtime!
+ Extracts, Purifies & Improves skin tone
+ Lymphatic drainage, LED Blue & Red Light
+ Nourishes the skin with antioxidants and peptides
HOW TO BOOK
Before booking an appointment, please check our list of contraindications to ensure you qualify for a laser facial.
Simply Whatsapp us on:+971 52 3546785
Skin Laundry is here to help!
Schedule a consultation and signature facial with us where you will meet your dedicated laser technician who will review your skin concerns in details, medical history & skincare goals you are hoping to achieve. By the end of your consultation you will know and understand your skin type better, alongside a personalized treatment plan with our in-house skin product recommendations.
For beginners we recommend our Signature Laser Facial which uses safe energy-based technology to boost collagen production, minimize pores, tighten skin and improve discoloration. This treatment is completely safe on all skin tones and types and will leave your skin glowing and deeply cleansed!